Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applicants
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- B&C Luxury Auto Ltd., Newark, NJ (new NVO license)
- Concept Cargo Freight & Logistics Inc., Miami, FL (name change to Concept Cargo Freight & Logistics Inc. d/b/a Serpa Group & QI change)
- FH Interamerica LLC, Laredo, TX (new NVO & OFF license)
- International Logistics USA LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- Morrison Express Corporation (U.S.A.), El Segundo, CA (QI change)
- NEC Logistics America Inc., Rancho Dominguez, CA (name change to Nippon Express NEC Logistics America Inc.)