AD/CV: New Administrative Reviews, Granular PTFE, Wood Flooring, Cookware
New Admin Reviews. The International Trade Administration is initiating administrative reviews of the antidumping and countervailing duty orders listed below for the periods June 1, 2015, through May 31, 2016 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV), unless otherwise noted.
- pre-stressed concrete steel rail tie wire from Mexico (AD)
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD; May 1, 2015, through April 30, 2016)
- chlorinated isocyanurates from China (AD)
- high-pressure steel cylinders from China (AD/CV)
- polyester staple fiber from China (AD)
- tapered roller bearings from China (AD)
- welded carbon steel standard pipe and tube from Turkey (AD; May 1, 2015, through April 30, 2016)
Granular PTFE. The ITA is revoking the AD duty order on granular polytetrafluorethylene resin from Italy, effective July 18, 2016, because the domestic interested parties did not participate in the most recent sunset review. As a result, the ITA will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to terminate the suspension of liquidation of subject goods that were entered or withdrawn from warehouse for consumption on or after July 18.
Wood Flooring. The ITA has corrected the final results of its administrative review of the AD duty order on multilayered wood flooring from China for the period Dec. 1, 2013, through Nov. 30, 2014, to identify 16 companies that did not establish eligibility for a separate rate and are therefore part of the China-wide entity.
Cookware. The ITA has continued the AD duty order on porcelain-on-steel cooking ware from China for five years, effective Aug. 11. This order covers porcelain-on-steel cooking ware, including tea kettles, that does not have self-contained electric heating elements. All of the foregoing are constructed of steel and are enameled or glazed with vitreous glasses. Subject goods are currently classifiable under HTSUS subheading 7323.94.00.