AD/CV: New Admin Reviews, Scope Rulings, Steel Wheels
New Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following products for the periods April 1, 2017, through March 31, 2018 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2017 (CV), unless otherwise noted. Final results of these reviews are expected no later than April 30, 2019.
- phosphor copper from Korea (AD; Oct. 14, 2016, through March 31, 2018)
- 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane (R-134A) from China (AD; Oct. 7, 2016, through March 31, 2018)
- activated carbon from China (AD)
- drawn stainless steel sinks from China (AD)
- magnesium metal from China (AD)
- stainless steel sheet and strip from China (AD, Sept. 19, 2016, through March 31, 2018; and CV, July 18, 2016, through Dec. 31, 2017)
Scope Rulings. The ITA has published a list of scope rulings and anticircumvention determinations made with respect to the AD and/or CV duty orders on the following products for the period Jan. 1 through March 31, 2017.
- steel nails from Vietnam (AD/CV)
- lined paper products from China (AD)
- malleable and non-malleable cast iron pipe fittings from China (AD)
- melamine from China (AD/CV)
- multilayered wood flooring from China (AD/CV)
- raw flexible magnets from China (AD/CV)
- steel concrete reinforcing bars from China (AD)
Steel Wheels. The ITA has postponed from June 20 to Aug. 24 its preliminary CV duty determination on steel wheels from China.