Export Committees on Sensors, Information Systems, Transportation, Materials to Meet
The following Bureau of Industry and Security export advisory committees will hold partially open meetings at the Commerce Department headquarters building in Washington, D.C.
- At its April 28 meeting, the Sensors and Instrumentation Technical Advisory Committee will hear remarks from BIS management and receive industry presentations.
- At its April 29-30 meeting, the Information Systems TAC will receive industry presentations on PECVD for non-electronic substrates and export control reform and wideband DRFM platforms and will also discuss implementation of the Wassenaar 2013 cyber-related provisions.
- At its May 6 meeting, the Transportation and Related Equipment TAC will receive status reports by working group chairs.
- At its May 7 meeting, the Materials TAC will receive reports from the Composite Working Group and other working groups as well as a report on regime-based activities.
- At its May 19 meeting, the Materials Processing Equipment TAC will discuss results and proposals from the last Wassenaar meeting and receive a report on proposed and recently issued changes to the Export Administration Regulations.
The open session of each of these meetings will be accessible via teleconference to 20 participants on a first come, first served basis. Requests to join these conferences may be submitted here. A limited number of seats will also be available at each public session, but reservations are not accepted.