DOC Schedules Trade Missions to Europe, India, Asia
The Department of Commerce will conduct the following international trade missions between November and April. Application and other information about these missions can be found here.
- additive manufacturing trade mission to France, Germany, and Poland, Nov. 17-22 (applications were due Aug. 30)
- water/wastewater industry executive service mission to India, Feb. 9-15 (applications due Dec. 6)
- Asia EDGE (enhancing development and growth through energy) trade mission to Indonesia and Vietnam, March 16-20 (applications due Oct. 31 and Dec. 2)
- Trade Winds Indo-Pacific Hong Kong and Indo-Pacific region, April 20-28 (applications due March 6)
Applicants to participate in these missions must, among other things, do the following.
- submit a completed and signed application and supplemental application materials, including adequate information on their products and/or services, primary market objectives, and goals for participation
- certify that the products and services they seek to export through the mission are either produced in the U.S. or, if not, marketed under the name of a U.S. firm and have at least 51 percent U.S. content by value
- certify that the products and services they wish to market through the mission would be in compliance with U.S. export controls and regulations
- certify that they have identified any matter pending before any DOC bureau or office
- certify that they have identified any pending litigation (including any administrative proceedings) to which they are a party that involves the DOC
- sign and submit an agreement that they and their affiliates (1) have not and will not engage in the bribery of foreign officials in connection with a company’s/participant’s involvement in the mission and (2) maintain and enforce a policy that prohibits the bribery of foreign officials