AD/CV News: Admin Reviews, Ceramic Tile, Garlic, Nails, Oil Country Tubular Goods
The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact trade attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
Administrative reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the periods Sept. 1, 2018, through Aug. 31, 2019 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018 (CV), unless otherwise specified
- cold-rolled steel flat products from Brazil (AD/CV), Korea (AD/CV), and the United Kingdom (AD)
- emulsion styrene-butadiene rubber from Brazil, Korea, and Mexico (AD)
- forged steel fittings from Taiwan (AD; May 17, 2018, through Aug. 31, 2019)
- heavy-walled rectangular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Korea (AD), Mexico (AD), and Turkey (AD/CV)
- lined paper products from India (AD)
- magnesia carbon bricks from China (AD/CV)
- narrow woven ribbons with woven selvedge from China (CV) and Taiwan (AD)
- oil country tubular goods from India, Korea, Turkey, and Vietnam (AD)
- tin mill products from Japan (AD; Aug. 1, 2018, through July 31, 2019)
Nails – rescission of administrative review of CV duty order on steel nails from Vietnam for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018, and instruction to CBP to assess CV duties on entries of such goods at the applicable cash deposit rates
Oil country tubular goods – rescission of administrative review of AD duty order on OCTG from China for the period May 1, 2018, through April 30, 2019, and instruction to CBP to assess CV duties on entries of such goods at the applicable cash deposit rates