CBP Corrects Notice of Broker License Revocations
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has corrected a February 2019 list of customs broker licenses revoked for failure to file a triennial status report to indicate that the following licenses were not revoked.
- license #30703, Ruth Generke (Atlanta)
- license #17372, Linda Knight (formerly Shubert) (Baltimore)
- license #17023, Robert Twomey (Baltimore)
- license #30144, Michelle Faison (Charlotte)
- license #29388, Rachel Okerman (formerly Poe) (Otay Mesa)
- license #28136, Holly Rader (formerly Burrows) (Philadelphia)