AD/CV News: Aluminum Oxide, Woven Sacks, Scope Rulings, Solar Cells, Wind Towers
The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and countervailing duty cases.
For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact trade attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965.
Aluminum oxide – institution of sunset review of AD duty order on refined brown aluminum oxide from China, which will result in either the revocation or continuation of this order (comments due Oct. 3)
- carbon and alloy seamless standard, line, and pressure pipe from Japan and Romania
- carbon steel butt-weld pipe fittings from China
- cold-rolled steel flat products from China
- hand trucks and parts thereof from China
- hardwood plywood products from China
- malleable cast iron pipe fittings from China
- non-malleable cast iron pipe fittings from China
- passenger vehicle and light truck tires from China
- softwood lumber products from Canada
- stainless steel sheet and strip in coils from Japan, Korea, and Taiwan
Solar cells – net subsidy rates of 9.7 to 12.76 percent in final results of administrative review of CV duty order on crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled into modules, from China for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2016