AD/CV: Request Admin Reviews, Sunset Reviews, Ammonium Nitrate, Sodium Gluconate
Request Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through May 31 requests for administrative reviews of the following antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders for the periods May 1, 2017, through April 30, 2018 (AD) and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2017 (CV), unless otherwise noted. These reviews could result in higher or lower AD/CV duty rates for these products.
- carbon and alloy steel cut-to-length plate from Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, and Taiwan (AD; Nov. 14, 2016, through April 30, 2018)
- carbon and alloy steel cut-to-length plate from Korea (AD, Nov. 14, 2016, through April 30, 2018; and CV, Sept. 14, 2016, through Dec. 31, 2017)
- stainless steel plate in coil from Belgium (AD), South Africa (AD/CV), and Taiwan (AD)
- iron construction castings from Brazil (AD/CV) and China (AD)
- citric acid and citrate salt from Canada (AD) and China (AD/CV)
- polyethylene terephthalate resin from Canada (AD), China (AD/CV), India (AD/CV), and Oman (AD)
- silicomanganese from India, Kazakhstan, and Venezuela (AD)
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from Indonesia (AD), Taiwan (AD), and Vietnam (AD/CV)
- diffusion-annealed nickel-plated flat-rolled steel products from Japan (AD)
- gray portland cement and cement clinker from Japan (AD)
- ferrovanadium from Korea (AD)
- polyester staple fiber from Korea and Taiwan (AD)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Taiwan and Turkey (AD)
- stilbenic optical brightening agents from China and Taiwan (AD)
- 1-hydroxyethylidene-1,1-diphosphonic acid from China (AD, Nov. 4, 2016, through April 30, 2018; and CV, Sept. 8, 2016, through Dec. 31, 2017)
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD/CV)
- circular welded carbon-quality steel line pipe from China (AD)
- oil country tubular goods from China (AD)
- pure magnesium from China (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from Turkey (AD)
- steel nails from the United Arab Emirates (AD)
Upcoming Sunset Reviews. The ITA is scheduled to initiate sunset reviews of the following AD duty orders in June. These reviews will result in either the revocation or initiation of these orders.
- steel concrete reinforcing bars from Belarus, China, Indonesia, Latvia, Moldova, Poland, and Ukraine
- sodium hexametaphosphate from China
- xanthan gum from China
Ammonium Nitrate. The ITA and ITC have initiated sunset reviews of the AD duty order on ammonium nitrate from Ukraine. These reviews will result in either the revocation or continuation of this order.
Sodium Gluconate. The ITA has postponed from May 14 to July 2 its preliminary AD duty determination on sodium gluconate, gluconic acid, and derivative products from China.