AD/CV: New Admin Reviews, Pasta, Ribbons
New Administrative Reviews. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following products for the periods Aug. 1, 2016, through July 31, 2017 (AD) or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2016 (CV), unless otherwise noted. The final rules of these reviews are due no later than Aug. 31, 2018.
- corrosion-resistant steel products from India (AD; Jan. 4, 2016, through June 30, 2017) and Korea (CV; Nov. 6, 2015, through Dec. 31, 2016)
- polyethylene retail carrier bags from China and Malaysia (AD)
- light-walled rectangular pipe and tube from Mexico (AD)
- large power transformers from Korea (AD)
- frozen fish fillets from Vietnam (AD)
- welded stainless pressure pipe from Vietnam (AD; July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2017)
- steel nails from China (AD) and Taiwan (AD; July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2017)
- passenger vehicle and light truck tires from China (AD/CV)
- hydrofluorocarbon blends and components thereof from China (AD; Feb. 1, 2016, through July 31, 2017)
- pasta from Italy (CV)
Pasta. In the final results of its administrative review of the CV duty order on pasta from Italy for the period Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015, the ITA has determined a net subsidy rate of 1.62 percent for producer/exporter Liguori Pastificio dal 1820 S.p.A. CV duties at this rate will be assessed on entries of subject goods during the period of review, and CV cash deposits at this rate will be required for subject goods entered or withdrawn from warehouse for consumption on or after Oct. 16.
Ribbons. In the final results of its administrative review of the AD duty order on narrow woven ribbons with woven selvedge from Taiwan for the period Sept. 1, 2015, through Aug. 30, 2016, the ITA has determined that Fujian Rongshu Industry Co. Ltd., Roung Shu Industry Corporation, and Xiamen Yi He Textile Co. Ltd. had no shipments of subject goods to the U.S. during this period.