AD/CV Notices: Admin Reviews Initiated, Steel Pipe, Potassium Permanganate
Admin Reviews Initiated. The International Trade Administration has initiated administrative reviews of the following antidumping and countervailing duty orders for the period Nov. 1, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015, unless otherwise noted. The ITA intends to issue the final results of these reviews by Nov. 30.
- monosodium glutamate from Indonesia and China (AD; May 8, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015)
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Mexico and Korea (AD)
- seamless refined copper pipe and tube from Mexico and China (AD)
- steel concrete reinforcing bar from Mexico (AD; April 24, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015) and Turkey (CV; Sept. 15 through Dec. 31, 2014)
- cut-to-length carbon steel plate from China (AD)
- diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China (AD)
- fresh garlic from China (AD)
- lightweight thermal paper from China (AD)
- polyethylene terephthalate film, sheet and strip from China and the United Arab Emirates (AD)
- chlorinated isocyanurates (CV; Feb. 4 through Dec. 31, 2014)
Carbon Steel Pipe. The ITA has rescinded its administrative review of the AD duty order on circular welded carbon quality steel pipe from China for the period July 1, 2014, through June 30, 2015, due to the timely withdrawal of the requests for review. The ITA will instruct U.S. Customs and Border Protection to assess AD duties on all appropriate entries of subject goods at the AD cash deposit rates required at the time of entry or withdrawal from warehouse for consumption.
Potassium Permanganate. In the final results of its expedited sunset review of the AD duty order on potassium permanganate from China, the ITA has determined that revocation of this order would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of dumping at margins up to 128.94 percent.
Stainless Steel Pipe. In the preliminary results of its administrative review of the AD duty order on welded stainless steel pipe from Korea for the period Dec. 1, 2013, through Nov. 30, 2014, the ITA has determined weighted-average dumping margins of 2.58 percent for SeAH Steel Corporation and 31.70 percent for LS Metal Co. Ltd.