AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, Sunset Reviews, HFC Blends, Geogrid Products
Request Admin Reviews. The International Trade Administration will accept through March 31 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders or suspension agreements on the following goods for the periods March 1, 2015, through Feb. 29, 2016 (AD), and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV).
- iron construction castings from Canada (AD)
- brass sheet and strip from France, Germany and Italy (AD)
- sulfanilic acid from India (AD/CV)
- silicon metal from Russia (AD)
- stainless steel bar from Spain (AD)
- light-walled rectangular welded carbon steel pipe and tube from Taiwan (AD)
- circular welded carbon steel pipes and tubes from Thailand (AD) and Turkey (CV)
- chloropicrin from China (AD)
- circular welded austenitic stainless pressure pipe from China (AD/CV)
- glycine from China (AD)
- sodium hexametaphosphate from China (AD)
- tissue paper products from China (AD)
- in-shell pistachio nuts from Iran (CV)
- fresh tomatoes from Mexico (AD suspension agreement)
New Sunset Reviews. The ITA has initiated sunset reviews of the AD duty orders on the following goods.These reviews will result in either the revocation or extension of these orders.
- carbon steel butt-weld pipe fittings from Brazil, Japan, China, Taiwan and Thailand
- frozen warmwater shrimp from Brazil, India, China, Thailand and Vietnam
Upcoming Sunset Reviews. The ITA and the International Trade Commission are scheduled to initiate sunset reviews of the AD and/or CV duty orders on the following goods in April. These reviews will result in either the revocation or continuation of these orders.
- aluminum extrusions from China (AD/CV)
- in-shell raw pistachios from Iran (AD)
HFC Blends. The ITC has scheduled the final phase of its AD injury investigation of hydrofluorocarbon blends and components from China. A hearing will be held June 21, requests to appear at the hearing are due by June 10, pre-hearing briefs are due by June 14, post-hearing briefs are due by June 28, and final comments are due by July 15.
Geogrid Products. The ITC has made preliminary affirmative AD and CV injury determinations on biaxial integral geogrid products from China. As a result, the ITA will continue its AD and CV duty investigations of these products, with preliminary determinations due by April 7 (CV) and June 21 (AD).