AD/CV: Request Reviews, Shrimp, R-134a
Request Reviews. The International Trade Administration is accepting through Nov. 30 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping and/or countervailing duty orders on the following goods for the periods Nov. 1, 2015, through Oct. 31, 2016 (AD), or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2015 (CV).
- chlorinated isocyanurates from China (CV)
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Brazil, Korea, Mexico, and Taiwan (AD)
- coated paper suitable for high-quality print graphics using sheet-fed presses from China and Indonesia (AD/CV)
- cut-to-length carbon steel from China and Ukraine (AD)
- diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China (AD)
- fresh garlic from China (AD)
- hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from China, Taiwan, Thailand, and Ukraine (AD)
- lightweight thermal paper from China (AD/CV)
- monosodium glutamate from China and Indonesia (AD)
- paper clips from China (AD)
- polyethylene terephthalate film from China and the United Arab Emirates (AD)
- pure magnesium in granular form from China (AD)
- refined brown aluminum oxide from China (AD)
- seamless carbon and alloy steel standard, line, and pressure pipe from China (AD/CV)
- seamless refined copper pipe and tube from China and Mexico (AD)
- steel concrete reinforcing bar from Mexico (AD) and Turkey (CV)
Shrimp. The International Trade Commission has scheduled full sunset reviews of the AD duty orders on frozen warmwater shrimp from Brazil, China, India, Thailand, and Vietnam. A hearing will be held March 16, 2017, requests to appear at the hearing are due by March 8, pre-hearing briefs are due by March 6, post-hearing briefs are due by March 27, and final comments are due by April 21.
R-134a. The ITC has scheduled the final phase of its AD injury investigation of 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane (R-134a) from China. A hearing will be held Feb. 23, 2017, requests to appear at the hearing are due by Feb. 16, pre-hearing briefs are due by Feb. 15, post-hearing briefs are due by March 2, and final comments are due by March 21.