OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #024652NF: American Transit Shipping Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- license #024101N: Brox Logistics USA LLC, New York, NY
- license #019370NF: Cheryl G. Wilson dba JC Logistics, Des Moines, WA
- license #16586N: International Solutions Inc., La Habra, CA
- license #024058N: Khan Energy Corporation dba Khan Logistics, Humble, TX
- license #023870N: Rhino Moving Inc., Pompano Beach, FL
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #16721N: AP Shipping Inc., Gardena, CA
- license #024207N: Econoshippers LLC, Silver Springs, MD
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Cargo Link Express LLC, Houston, TX (new NVO license)
- CaroTrans International Inc., Clark, NJ (add trade names Global Consolidators Alliance and GCA)
- CMS Logistics Inc., Compton, CA (name change to Cargo Master Service Logistics Inc.)
- Gulfport Logistics Inc., Cypress, TX (new OFF license)
- Independent Ocean Services Inc., New York, NY (QI change)
- J.A. Logistic Inc., McHenry, IL (QI change)
- Jplogistics Inc. Millbrae, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Kerry Freight (USA) Incorporated, Long Beach, CA (QI change)
- KFS Inc. dba Global International, Fort Worth, TX (QI change)
- KYS Logistics Inc., City of Industry, CA (add OFF service)
- Pro Ace Logistics Inc., Chino Hills, CA (new NVO license)