OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #14548N: Air Sea Transport Inc., Alhambra, CA
- license #023263N: Cargo Solution International Inc., Chino, CA
- license #2156NF: Caribmar Forwarding Co. Inc., Miami, FL
- license #019808N: Centro America Envios Inc., Miami, FL
- license #022170NF: Integres Global Logistics Inc., Sacramento, CA
- license #1297F: Ranko Balog Co., Inglewood, CA
- license #019898N: Scotty’s Caribbean Shipping Inc., Brooklyn, NY
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #025822N: Safari Int’l Shipping Inc., Lauderhill, FL
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Atallah Business Group Inc. dba BM Cargo, Doral, FL (QI change and add OFF service)
- Atlas International Shipping LLC, Charlotte, NC (new NVO license)
- CHK Freight Inc., East Brunswick, NJ (add NVO service)
- Damco USA Inc. dba Damco dba Damco Sea & Air dba Damco Maritime dba DSL Maritime dba Maersk Logistics dba DSL Star Express, Florham Park, NJ (QI change)
- Kamordeen A. Ganiu dba Global Kings Logistics, Brooklyn, NY (new NVO license)
- Logistics Solutions International Inc., Miramar, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Oceanica Logistics Group Inc., Medley, FL (QI change)
- Pacific Logistic USA LLC, Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Paramount Enterprises International Inc., Exton, PA (QI change)
- Share Logistics Inc., Doral, FL (QI change)
- Skycel Inc. dba Econcargo, Doral, FL (add NVO service)
- Va-Cuba Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)