OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #019678NF: A&A Contract Customs Brokers USA Inc. dba A&A International Freight Forwarding, Blaine, WA
- license #004043NF: AAA Dispatch International Inc., Sonoma, CA
- license #024383NF: AFC LS LLC, Kennesaw, GA
- license #019681F: Anand Jerry Narain dba Keep In Touch Shipping, Adelphi, MD
- license #022220N: Anjie Group Inc., Valley Stream, NY
- license #023374NF: Cargonauts USA Corp., Doral, FL
- license #021217NF: Chaucer Freight LLC, Yorkville, IL
- license #021009N: Login Logistics USA Corp., Doral, FL
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #16933NF: JES Shipping Inc. dba Universal Freight System, Monterey Park, CA
- license #3416F: Lincoln Moving & Storage Company Inc. dba Lincoln International, Kent, WA
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Arrow Logistics LLC (OFF), Atlanta, GA (new OFF license)
- John M. Brining Co. Inc., Mobile, AL (additional QI)
- Future Maritime Group Inc., Flushing, NY (QI change)
- Siati Express Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Tree Logistics LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- World Logistics Cargo LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- World Express & Connection Inc., Bayonne, NJ (QI change)