Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #16391N: Caribbean American Shipping Corp. dba Casco, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- license #023126N: Efreightsolutions LLC dba Efreightsolutions Worldwide, Irving, TX
- license #024048N: Ocean Trade Lines Inc., Lauderdale Lakes, FL
- license #5820N: Ren International Services Inc., Encino, CA
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that OTI license #2612F has been reissued to Vimar Transportation Consultants Inc. of Miami, FL.
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Ace International Inc., Atlanta, GA (name change to Air and Cargo Services Inc.)
- Alliance Moving Solutions Inc., Brooklyn, NY (new NVO & OFF license)
- C.H. Robinson International Inc. dba C. H. Robinson Freight Services Ltd. dba Christal Lines, Eden Prairie, MN (QI change)
- Cathay Ocean Global Shipping Line Ltd., Placentia, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Eternal Asia Supply Chain Management (USA) Corp., Jamaica, NY (QI change)
- Ever-Profit International Freight Services Inc., Torrance, CA (new NVO license)
- F.H.L Logistics Inc., Doral, FL (QI change)
- Global Cargo Group Inc. dba GCI Logistics, Miami, FL (add NVO service)
- Info Logistics Inc., Temple City, CA (new NVO license)
- International Shipping USA Inc., Miramar, FL (new NVO & OFF license)
- New Pacific Alliance Inc., Compton, CA (add trade name Advanced Freight Services Rapidex USA LLC, Somerset, NJ (QI change)
- S Cubed Pacorini Logistics LLC, New Orleans, LA (name change to Pacorini Global Services (USA) LLC)
- Sintra USA LLC, Springfield, NJ (QI change)
- Soca’s Transportation Inc., Key Biscayne, FL (new NVO license)
- Trade & Traffic Corp., Miami, FL (add OFF service)
- Trans-Expedite Inc. dba TEI Ocean, El Paso, TX (new NVO & OFF license)