OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #025914NF: Cagney Global Logistics, Aurora, CO
- license #020464N: MSN Logistics Inc. dba Xpress Agencies, Elk Grove Village, IL
- license #023528NF: Transitainer LLC dba Transitainer Global, Long Beach, CA
- license #020464N: Transtar International Freight PTY LTD, Victoria, Australia
- license #016354N: Waterfront Shipping Company Inc., Linden, NJ
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #024173N: Global Logistic Partners Inc., Miami, FL
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Elite Freight Logistics LLC, South El Monte, (new OFF license)
- FML Logistics Inc., Torrance, CA (QI change)
- Grupo Delpa Corp., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Idea Global LLC, North Charleston, SC (QI change)
- iShip It Right Inc., Daytona Beach, FL (new NVO license)
- J-MAR Overseas Transport Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Lighthouse Shipping LLC, Davie, FL (new NVO license)
- Plane Cargo Inc. dba Marine Cargo, Irving, TX (name change to PCI Logistics Inc.)
- SJ Logistics America Inc., Englewood, NJ (QI change)
- Unico Logistics USA Inc., Torrance, CA (QI change)
- United Transport Services Corp., Miami, FL (QI change)
- WELL Worldwide Energy Logistics Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)