OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #021868F: Compass Logistics Int’l Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #004617F: H&B Forwarding Inc. dba Axis International, West Warwick, RI
- license #023525F: SicoMex International Corp., Miami, FL
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #020566NF: International Forwarding USA Corp., Hollywood, FL
- license #021115N: Envios Catrachos Inc., Miami, FL
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Celestial Freight Solutions Inc., Santa Fe Springs, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- EurBridge Logistics USA LLC, Ball Ground, GA (new OFF license)
- Go Logistics Corporation dba Go Air Land Sea Group, Grapevine, TX (QI change)
- GS Freight Forwarding Inc., Diamond Bar, CA (new NVO license)
- Ibpacks LLC dba Islandbargains.com, Ft. Lauderdale, FL (adding trade name “Islandbargains.com”)
- Management Consultant Brokerage Inc. dba MCS Global Transport, Newark, NJ (adding trade name “ “MCS Global Transport”)
- Rola International USA Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Sea & Shore Shipping Inc., Oldsmar, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Star Cluster Logistics, Rancho Dominguez, CA (QI change)
- Webgistix Corporation dba Rakuten Super Logistics, Las Vegas, NV (QI change and adding trade name “Rakuten Super Logistics”)