Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #024507NF: 20Cube Logistics Worldwide LLC, Forest Park, GA
- license #025524F: Convoy Express LLC, Nanuet, NY
- license #004240F: Elite Freight Forwarders Inc., Newark, NJ
- license #013468N: Forwarders International Inc., Inglewood, CA
- license #025183N: International Movers LLC, Marlboro, NJ
- license #018996F: Jonar Transport Inc., Norfolk, VA
- license #025990N: Maritime International Transport Corp., Weston, FL
- license #022262NF: Overnight Solutions Inc., Houston, TX
- license #025007N: Performance Logistics Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- license #015299N: Samskip Incorporated, Norfolk, VA
- license #026067F: Savant Global Logistics LLC, Atlanta, GA
- license #026036NF: Transnica International Inc. Miami, FL
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #016195N: ENI Shipping Inc., Compton, CA
- license #025429N: KYS Logistics Inc., City of Industry, CA
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- F.H.L. Logistics Inc., Doral, FL (QI change)
- PLJ Cargo Logistics Inc., Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Prime Freight International, Cerritos, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Red Hook Logistics LLC, Brooklyn, NY (new NVO license)