Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #013127N: Eusal Project Cargo Services Inc., Cypress, TX
- license #016965N: Everpole Shipping Incorporated, Cerritos, CA
- license #026133N: Fortune Pace (USA) Inc., Flushing, NY
- license #007458N: Orica Lines Inc., Santa Monica, CA
- license #024047N: PLS Air & Shipping Inc., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Air Sea Express Inc., South San Francisco, CA (additional QI)
- Argosy International Inc., New York, NY (QI change)
- Bertling Logistics Inc. dba B.L.I. Line, Humble, TX (QI change)
- Bestway Ocean Express Transport Inc., Newark, NJ (adding OFF services)
- E Freight Services Inc., Houston, TX (new NVO license)
- E Logistics Inc. dba E Freight Services Inc., Houston, TX (removal of trade name E Freight Services Inc.
- Eternal Logistics Inc., Pomona, CA (new NVO license)
- iContainers (USA) Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Oceanair Inc. dba Oasis, A Division of Oceanair Inc., Revere, MA (QI change)
- Seishou Worldwide Inc., Lomita, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Sunshine Service International Inc., Jamaica, NY (new OFF license)