OTI License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #025889F: Bass Logistics Corporation, Honolulu, HI
- license #024184F: Dix McGuire International Inc., Palatine, IL
- license #016195F: ENI Shipping Inc., Compton, CA
- license #024976N: Fine-Tuned Forwarders Inc., Jersey City, NJ
- license #025429F: KYS Logistics Inc., City of Industry, CA
- license #020771NF: PDF Logistics Inc., Doral, FL
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #024607N: Zeny Express USA LLC, Jamaica, NY
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Alliance International Logistics Services Inc., South San Francisco, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Groupage Services of New England LLC, Holbrook, MA (new NVO and OFF license)