Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #025269NF: A-Las Freight & Cargo Group LLC, Miami, FL
- license #018468NF: Asian Link Logistics LLC dba Best Global, Kernersville, NC
- license #026394N: Infinity Cargo Express Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- license #023150F: Move Management International Inc., Miami, FL
Reissuances. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #020399F: BFS International LLC, Portland, OR
- license #020966F: Export Freight & Brokers Inc., Cape Coral, FL
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- ASF Inc., Mobile, AL (QI change)
- Cargo Net USA LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Dynasty Shipping Incorporated, Inglewood, CA (QI change)
- Infinity Trans (Lax) Inc., City of Industry, CA (adding trade name SLM Logistics)
- Logistical Corp., Woodbridge, NJ (license transfer to Logistical Resources Inc. dba Logistical Corp.)
- MAC Logistic & Services Inc., Doral, FL (new NVO license)
- Sims Global Solutions LLC, Flower Mound, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- TLA Logistics Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Webgistix Corporation, Las Vegas, NV (QI change and adding trade name Rakuten Super Logistics)