Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #022506NF: Daudry Business Group Corp., Miami, FL
- license #020670N: Fastway Moving and Storage Inc. dba Dream Cargo, Woburn, MA
- license #018822NF: Sea Central Shipping Corp., Tampa, FL
OTI Licenses Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #025183N: International Movers LLC, Marlboro, NJ
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- A.M.T. Worldwide Inc., Hialeah, FL (new OFF license)
- Al Barrak Canada Limited dba ABSA USA International, Mississauga, Canada (new NVO license)
- Cargo Out Logistics LLC, Silver Spring, MD (new OFF license)
- Caribbean Logistics LLC, Virginia Gardens, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- CTO Global Logistics USA LLC, Franklin Park, IL (QI change)
- DCT Logistics LLC, Miramar, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- King Logistics Ltda. LLC, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil (new NVO license)
- LSI Logistic Solutions LLC, Bloomingdale, IL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Manila Freight Corporation dba Manila Forwarders, Northridge, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Pacorini Global Services (USA) LLC, New Orleans, LA (name change to PGS USA LLC and QI change)
- Peters & May USA Inc. dba Compass Marine, Dania Beach, FL (QI change)
- Transcontainer USA Inc., Itasca, IL (QI change)
- Xpress Freight Services Inc., Doral, FL (QI change)