Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #026311NF: Exim Cargo Inc., Miami, FL
- license #003628F: Global ASG Cargo Inc., Miami, FL
Reissuances. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #020399F: BFS International LLC, Portland, OR
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- American Lamprecht Transport Inc. dba Seabridge Lamprecht, Lawrence, NY (removing trade name Seabridge Lamprecht)
- Cargo Logistics Group Inc., Hanover, MD (QI change)
- Cargomax International Inc., Laprairie Quebec, Canada (new NVO license)
- CMC Logistics Corporation, Guaynabo, PR (new NVO license)
- Compass Logistics and Marine LLC, Fort Lauderdale, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Global Fairways Inc. dba Global Fairways, Romulus, MI (name change and business structure change to Global Fairways LLC dba Global Fairways)
- ISS Marine Services Inc. dba Inchcape Shipping Services, Mobile, AL (QI change)
- Las Americas Travel Cargo and Courier LLC, Pompano Beach, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Mahomi Cargo Express Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Manaco International Forwarders Inc. dba B & A Shipping Company, Div. of Manaco International Forwarders Inc., Ft. Lauderdale, FL (QI change)
- Network Brokers International Inc., Rockville Centre, NY (QI change and add trade name Sobel Network Forwarding)
- Southport C.F.S. Corp., Medley, FL (new NVO license)