Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuance, Applicants
OTI Licenses Revoked. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #024399NF: Autolink Express Inc., El Monte, CA
- license #022456NF: Overseas Group USA LLC dba CSC Consol USA, Miami, FL
OTI License Reissued. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #018904N: K & K Express LLC dba K2 Logistics, Eagan, MN
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Ares International Logistics Inc., Alhambra, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- CAI Logistics Inc., San Francisco, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Diesel Global Logistics Inc., El Paso, TX (new NVO license)
- L.A.S. Incorporated, Bayonne, NJ (name change to L.A.S. Logistics Incorporated)
- Liz Cargo Services Inc., Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- One Piece Int’l Corp., Glendora, CA (new NVO license)
- Rain Logistics Co. Ltd., Shanghai, China (new NVO license)
- Ryder Global Services LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Selim Logistics System USA Inc. dba Uni Global Logistics, Lisle, IL (QI change)