FMC News: OTI License Revocations and Applications, Maritime Agreements
OTI License Revocations and Applications. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #018616N: Ace Express (New York) Inc., Jamaica, NY
- license #027113F: Aldo Cargo Express Corp., Medley, FL
- license #021297F: Dependable Worldwide Express LLC, Oakland, CA
- license #021897N: King Cargo & Logistics LLC, Doral, FL
- license #027220N: Maia Global Limited, London, UK
- license #013443N: Quality Customs Brokers Inc. dba QCB Shipping, Milwaukee, WI
The FMC has also provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- 1 JML Corporation Inc., Doral, FL (QI change)
- A & B Cargo Services Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Crew Transportation Services LLC, Carteret, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Dago M, Corp., Miami Gardens, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Epic Freight Solutions LLC, Lawndale, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- F. M. Air Inc., Medley, FL (QI change and added trade name Up Moving)
- GCL Transportation Inc., Hacienda Heights, CA (QI change)
- Global Ocean and Air Logistics Solutions LLC, Cumming, GA (new NVO license)
- International Global Logistics Inc. dba Interglobal Logistic dba IGL, San Mateo, CA (new NVO license)
- Intership Inc dba Iship dba Peninsula Freight & Logistics dba Helm Express, Houston, TX (license transfer to Iship Inc.)
- JZ International Inc., Irvine, CA (QI change)
- Larkin Express Logistics LLC dba Larkin International, Buffalo, NY (new NVO and OFF license)
- Lava Logistics LLC, Grapevine, TX (new OFF license)
- Maxton Shipping Inc., Rocklin, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Momentum Logistics LLC, Santa Fe Springs, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Novalink Logistics Inc., City of Industry, CA (QI change)
- One Click Logistics LLC dba Expeditus Ocean Lines, Jamesburg, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Pantos North America Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- PLS Logistics Inc., Suwanee, GA (new NVO license)
- Share Logistics Inc., Doral, FL (adding trade name Share Logistics)
- Tang Link International Inc., City of Industry, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- The MI Group Inc., Morris Plains, NJ (license transfer to Weichert Workforce Mobility Inc.
- Van Der Helm-Hudig Rotterdam B.V. dba Van Der Helm Forwarding USA Inc., Rhoon, Netherlands (new NVO license)
Maritime Agreements Filed. The FMC has issued notice that the following new or amended agreements have been filed. Interested parties may submit comments by March 5.
The OCEAN Alliance Agreement (American President Lines, Ltd., APL Co. Pte. Ltd., and CMA CGM S.A. (acting as a single party); COSCO Shipping Lines Co., Ltd. and COSCO Shipping Lines (Europe) GmbH (acting as a single party); Evergreen Line Joint Service Agreement, and OOCL (Europe) Limited and Orient Overseas Container Line Limited (acting as a single party) – The amendment extends the minimum term of the agreement through March 31, 2027.
Maersk/MSC/Zim USPNW Cooperative Working Agreement (Maersk Line A/S; Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A.; and ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Ltd.) – The agreement authorizes the parties to operate a vessel string in the trade between ports in China, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea and ports in the State of Washington. It also authorizes ZIM to exchange space on that string for space on another string operated by Maersk and MSC.