Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #019712NF: AE Eagle Logistics Inc., El Segundo, CA
- license #002273N: Centra Freight Services Inc., South San Francisco, CA
- license #024255F: Green World Export Inc., City of Industry, CA
- license #9584N: Total Transportation Concept Inc., Torrance, CA
- license #022341NF: Trade & Traffic Corp., Miami, FL
- license #026337NF: Uris Global LLC, Norcross, GA
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- AIC Logistics Inc., Hawaiian Gardens, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- American Forwarding & Logistics LLC, Fort Lauderdale, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Aroceano Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Danube Logistics USA Inc., Irving, TX (new NVO and OFF license)
- Daryl Flood Warehouse & Movers Inc. Dallas, Coppell, TX (license transfer to Daryl Flood International Inc.
- Deal Logistics USA Corp., Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Global Pro Logistics LLC, Gardena, CA (business structure change to Global Pro Logistics Inc.)
- Innovation Shipping Inc., El Monte, CA (license transfer to YN Logistics Inc.)
- Janro Shipping Corp., Springfield Gardens, NY (new NVO license)
- Kompass Cargo LLC, Doral, FL (QI change and adding trade name Gamma USA)
- Marex Services Group LLC, Baton Rouge, LA (new NVO and OFF license)
- NTG Air & Ocean USA Inc., Peachtree City, GA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Panalpina Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Silken Fortress Corporation dba Transcargo International, Los Angeles, CA (license transfer to Silken Logistics Corporation)