Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #027246NF: AZ Smart Global Logistics Inc., Diamond Bar, CA
- license #012626F: Caribbean Freight Forwarders Inc., Miami, FL
- license #016320N: Eurotrans Systems Inc., New York, NY
- license #025686F: Grupo KML Inc., Doral, FL
- license #017760N: Oceanic General Agency Inc., Guaynabo, PR
- license #027225NF: SKEX Logistics Inc., Baldwin Park, CA
Reissuance. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #012626N: Caribbean Freight Forwarders Inc., Miami, FL
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Aerostar Global Logistics LLC, Lombard, IL (QI change)
- AIO International Inc., Flushing, NY (new NVO license)
- First Global Import & Export Inc., Jacksonville, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Grace International Relocations LLC, Oceanside, CA (new OFF license)
- Guzal Cargo Express Corp., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Horizon International Cargo Inc., Hawthorne, CA (additional QI)
- Karl Gross Logistics (USA) Inc., San Francisco, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Kintetsu World Express (U.S.A.) Inc., Jericho, NY (QI change)
- LJM Logistics USA Inc., Federal Way, WA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Mac Logistics Inc. dba Finex, Gardena, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- Mayabe Express Corp., Hialeah, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Ruby International Consultants Inc., Bal Harbour, FL (new OFF license)
- Seaborn Containers And Shipping LLC, Jackson, GA (new NVO license)