Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #021409F: Allround Logistics Inc., Joppa, MD
- license #025175N: BGA Group International Freight Forwarders Corp., Hialeah, FL
- license #016665F: Golden Bridge International Inc., City of Industry, CA
In addition, the FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as NVOCCs and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- A‐1 Fargo Van and Storage Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Apex Cargo Consolidated Corporation, East Brunswick, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- SLI Inc., Plano, TX (adding trade name Sealink International Inc.)