Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #026459N: Franco Logistics Inc., Carson, CA
- license #026466NF: JNC Logistics Inc., Doral, FL
- license #025865N: Sealand Logistics Spolka Z Ograniczona Odpowiedzialnoscia dba Sealand Logistics Group, Gdynia, Poland
- license #024218N: World Cargo Logistics Limited Liability Company, Belleville, NJ
Reissuances. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI licenses have been reissued.
- license #026459F: Franco Logistics Inc., Carson, CA
- license #024218F: World Cargo Logistics Limited Liability Company, Belleville, NJ
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- FM Global Logistics (USA) LLC, Carson, CA (new NVO license)
- Forbis Logistics Corp., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Kargosmart Global Inc., Diamond Bar, CA (new NVO and OFF license)
- National Shipping Lines Inc., South San Francisco, CA (QI change)
- Omega Global Logistics Inc., Edgewater, NJ (new NVO license)
- Prime Logistics Inc., Sugar Land, TX (QI change)
- Sinoport Logistics USA Inc., Houston, TX (new NVO license)
- United Auto Shipping LLC, Tampa, FL (adding NVO services)