Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #016322NF: Ocean Air Transport Inc. dba SCM International, Bensenville, IL
- license #026255N: OC-Lines USA LLC, Great Neck, NY
- license #023245NF: Pegasus3 Worldwide Logistics LLC, Foxboro, MA
- license #015732N: Project Logistics International Inc., Rosemont, IL
- license #1154N: Quast and Co. Inc., Chicago, IL
- license #019516N: Sea Shipping Line (California) Inc., Oakland, CA
Reissuance. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #015732F: Project Logistics International Inc., Rosemont, IL
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Car Club USA Inc., Cooper City, FL (new NVO license)
- Darpex Freight Corporation, Medley, FL (new OFF license)
- Excommerce America LLC, Doral, FL (new NVO and OFF license)
- Global Gateway Logistics LLC, Saint Louis, MO (adding NVO services)
- Ipg Network Corp., Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- Jan International Forwarding Inc., Dover, NJ (QI change)
- Marine Cargo Line LC dba Active Freight & Logistics, Pearl River, NY (name change to Marine Cargo Line LLC)
- Oceanic General Agency Inc., Guaynabo, PR (QI change)
- Panda Enterprises Inc., Chino Hills, CA (new NVO license)
- PLJ Cargo Logistics Inc., Doral, FL (adding trade name Consolidadora Centroamericana)
- Tony Quintana Freight Forwarders Inc., Homestead, FL (additional QI)
- Wendpouire Compaore/Alou Doumbia dba Abex International Shipping, Houston, TX (new NVO and OFF license)