Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Revocations, Reissuances, and Applications
Revocations. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been revoked. A revocation may occur after a license is surrendered voluntarily by the OTI or for failure to maintain a valid bond.
- license #2409F: China Interocean Transport Inc., Inglewood, CA
- license #020408F: Daryl Flood Warehouse & Movers Inc. Dallas, Coppell, TX
- license #023947N: Onsite Global Logistics LLC, Houston, TX
- license #4604F: Fontana International Services Inc., Miami, FL
Reissuances. The FMC has given notice that the following OTI license has been reissued.
- license #023947F: Onsite Global Logistics LLC, Houston, TX
Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- AJT Cargo Express LLC, Jersey City, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)
- Allstate Export Lines LLC, Elizabeth, NJ (new NVO license)
- ANC – USA Branch LLC, Buena Park, CA (new NVO license)
- Athletic Logistics LLC, Houston, TX (new OFF license)
- Caesar International Logistics (LAX) Co. Ltd., City of Industry, CA (QI change)
- Karpeles Freight Services Inc., Chesapeake, VA (QI change)
- MA Logistics & Shipping Inc., Brooklyn, NY (adding trade name ACL American Continental Lines)
- N/J International Inc., Houston, TX (adding trade name Sea-Span Shipping Ltd.)
- Omni Maritime Logistics Inc., Miami, FL (new NVO license)
- Three Way Logistics Inc., Fremont, CA (new NVO license)
- World Oyster Shipping LLC, Vauxhall, NJ (new NVO and OFF license)