OTI License Reissuances, Applications
OTI Licenses Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary licenses have been reissued.
- license #025813N: Volkmann Express Inc., Lanham, MD
- license#022306N: Worldunimax Logistics Inc., Compton, CA
OTI License Applications. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- Acts CHB Inc., Crosby, TX (new OFF license)
- Elite Sails Agency Inc., Staten Island, NY (new NVO & OFF license)
- Embargue Laguna LLC, Paterson, NJ (new NVO license)
- Ez Freight Inc., Alpharetta, GA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Fedex Trade Networks Transport & Brokerage Inc., Buffalo, NY (additional QI)
- Fortune Global Ocean Services (USA) Inc., Houston, TX (new NVO license)
- Kerry Freight (USA) Incorporated, Miami, FL (additional QI)
- Ocean Air Systems International LLC, Westbury, NY (new OFF license)
- Polonez Parcel Service LLC, West Springfield, MA (QI change)