Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Reissuance, Applicants
OTI License Reissued. The Federal Maritime Commission has given notice that the following ocean transportation intermediary license has been reissued.
- license #018655F: Triship Global Logistics Inc., Miami, FL
OTI License Applicants. The FMC has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for OTI licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- A&A Contract Customs Brokers USA Inc. dba A&A International Freight Forwarding, Blaine, WA (QI change)
- Air One Logistics USA Inc., Inglewood, CA (new NVO license)
- Cars USA Shipping LLC, Long Beach, CA (new NVO & OFF license)
- Global V&A Logistics Inc., Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- Korchina Logistics USA Inc., Buena Park, CA (QI change)
- Moni-Mar Forwarding Inc., Miami, FL (new OFF license)
- Ocean World Lines Inc., Carol Stream, IL (QI change)
- RF International Ltd., Carol Stream, IL (QI change)
- Ridgeway International (USA) Inc., Plattsburgh, NY (name change to Ridgeway International USA Inc./additional QI)