Ocean Transportation Intermediary License Applicants
The Federal Maritime Commission has provided notice that the following have filed applications (a) for ocean transportation intermediary licenses as non-vessel-operating common carriers and/or ocean freight forwarders or (b) to amend an existing OTI license or the qualifying individual for a licensee.
- A & K Forwarding Inc., Houston, TX (QI change)
- Alo Global Corporation, Trenton, NJ (new NVO license)
- Ameri-Connect Freight Services Inc., Brampton, Canada (new NVO license)
- ATM Holdings Inc. dba ATM Cargo Holdings Inc., Houston, TX (new NVO license)
- (C.S.I.) Chandin Shipping International LLC, Elizabeth, NJ (new NVO & OFF license)
- Express Consolidation Systems Corp., Rutherford, NJ (add OFF service and trade names Rutherford Express Consolidation Systems Corp. and ECS Corp.
- Helmsman Freight Solutions LLC, Miami, FL (QI change)
- Knopf International Inc., Alexandria, VA (new OFF license)
- Lasco International Inc., Miami, FL (QI change)
- Pacific Global Logistics Inc. dba Pactra USA, Auburn, AL (QI change)
- Transporter Cargo Corp., Doral, FL (new NVO license)
- Trenmar International Shipping Inc., Manorville, NY (QI change)
- W W T L Group Ltd., Inwood, NY (new NVO & OFF license)
- Worldwide Shipping Solutions LLC, Montville, NJ (new NVO & OFF license)