Rescheduling of AD/CV, 337, Other Investigations
The International Trade Commission is rescheduling all matters that were ongoing when the federal government shut down on Dec. 22, 2018. The ITC states that statutory deadlines and “due out” dates for the vast majority of matters will be tolled by 35 calendar days but that the individual circumstances of each investigation will drive the rescheduling of associated activities. As a result, interim dates and deadlines in particular may be set for periods other than 35 days, so parties and other users should carefully review each investigation rescheduling notice.
With respect to section 337 intellectual property rights proceedings in particular, matters pending before an ITC administrative law judge as of Dec. 22 will be controlled by the ALJ. Matters pending before the Commission, however, will be rescheduled and a notice will be issued.
Thus far the ITC has posted rescheduling information for the following proceedings. Additional information will be posted as it is finalized and released so users should check the ITC website often for updates.
- cast iron soil pipe from China
AD/CV sunset reviews
- utility scale wind towers from China and Vietnam
- plastic decorative ribbon from China
- crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells and modules from China
- large residential washers from China and Mexico
- motorized vehicles and components thereof
- thermoplastic encapsulated electric motors, components thereof, and products and vehicles containing the same
- x-ray breast imaging devices and components thereof
- road milling machines and components thereof
- digital cameras, software, and components thereof
- dental and orthodontic scanners and software
- integrated circuits and products containing same