Foreign-Trade Zone News
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below. For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- approved the expansion of subzone 7F at the Puma Energy Caribe LLC facility in Carolina, Puerto Rico
- approved production under zone procedures at the LLFlex LLC facility within FTZ 230 in High Point, N.C., which is used for the production of aluminum foil paper laminate, foil-backed paperboard, coated paper, coated paperboard, and aluminum and steel cable wrap
- approved the expansion of production authority at the Offshore Energy Services Inc. facility within subzone 124T in Broussard, La., where Offshore already had authority to produce API-specification 5L line pipe with welded-on-pin and box connections, to add two finished products and three foreign-status materials or components to the scope of authority
- authorized production under zone procedures at the PRO-PIPE USA LLC facility within FTZ 106 in Shawnee, Okla., which is used for the production of high-density polyethylene pipe
- authorized production under zone procedures at the Zoetis LLC facility within FTZ 43 in Kalamazoo, Mich., which is used for the production of animal pharmaceuticals