Foreign-Trade Zones News
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below.
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received an application for subzone status for the Walgreen Co. facility within FTZ 31 in Mt. Vernon, Ill. (comments due by Feb. 12)
- received an application for subzone status for the Fisher Footwear LLC facility within FTZ 44 in Cranbury, N.J. (comments due by Feb. 24)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. facility within FTZ 84 in Houston, Texas, where MCFA already has authority to produce forklift trucks, to add finished products and foreign-status materials and components to the scope of authority (comments due by Feb. 24)
- authorized production under zone procedures at the DENSO Manufacturing Michigan Inc. facility within FTZ 143 in Battle Creek, Michigan, which is used for production of automotive HVAC and engine cooling components and systems
- authorized production under zone procedures at the South Florida Lumber Company facility within FTZ 281 in Medley, Fla., which is used for the production of steel frames as structural support for building construction