Foreign-Trade Zone News
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the actions listed below.
For more information on how FTZs can benefit your business, please contact customs and trade attorney Lenny Feldman at (305) 894-1011.
- received an application to expand the service area of FTZ 32 to include all of Miami-Dade County, Fla. (comments due by Feb. 4)
- received a notification of proposed production activity at the Ball Metal Beverage Container Corporation within FTZ 277 in Goodyear, Ariz., which is used for the production of aluminum cans and briquettes (comments due by Jan. 27)
- approved the reorganization of FTZ 213 in Ft. Myers, Fla., to include a service area of Charlotte, Collier, and Lee counties
- approved the establishment of subzone 201D at the ProAmpac Holdings Inc. facility in Westfield, Mass.
- approved an expansion of production authority at the Joyson Safety Systems Acquisition LLC facility in Moses Lake, Wash., where JSSA already has authority to produce automotive airbag inflators and related propellants, to add foreign-status materials and components to the scope of authority