Foreign-Trade Zone News
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
- proposed expansion of production authority at Bristol-Myers Squibb Holdings Pharma Ltd. facility within FTZ 7 in Manati, Puerto Rico, to add finished products and a foreign-status material or component (comments due by July 2)
- approval of expanded production authority at the Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation facilities within FTZ 168 in Dallas, Texas, where Gulfstream already has authority to produce passenger jet aircraft, to add finished products and a foreign-status material or component
- approval of expanded production authority at the Xerox Corporation facility within FTZ 106 in Oklahoma City, Okla., where Xerox is no longer producing the bulk toner and toner cartridges previously authorized and instead is producing polyester latex for printer/copier toner
- approval of subzone 78M at the Calsonic Kansei North America facilities in Shelbyville and Lewisburg, Tenn.
- approval of subzone 29O at the United Parcel Service Inc. facility in Louisville, Ky.