Foreign-Trade Zones News
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has recently announced the following actions.
- production under zone procedures authorized at the Jeneil Biotech Inc. facility within FTZ 41 in Saukville, Wis., which is used for the biotransformation of a plant-derived raw material into a natural fragrance intermediate molecule
- request for subzone status for the Lexmark International Inc. facility within FTZ 123 in Longmont, Colo. (comments due by April 22)
- notification of proposed production activity at the Calsonic Kansei North America facilities within FTZ 78 in Shelbyville and Lewisburg, Tenn., which will be used to produce a variety of automotive parts and subassemblies for use in the automotive industry (comments due by April 22)
- notification of proposed production activity at the Calsonic Kansei North America facility within FTZ 158 in Canton, Miss. (comments due by April 22)
- notification of proposed production activity at the Universal Metal Products Inc. facility within subzone 12B in Pharr, Texas, which will be used for the stripping, bending, stamping, sanding, grinding, sawing, welding, riveting, tapping, washing, and heat treating of steel sheets and coils and other metallic components into parts for commercial and industrial use (comments due by April 24)
- approval of subzone 24F at the Adidas America Inc. facility in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.