FTZ Board Approves New Subzones, Production Authority
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board has approved the following.
- the establishment of subzone 30C at the Scott USA Inc. facility in Ogden, Utah
- the establishment of subzone 37E at the Expeditors International of Washington Inc. facility in Inwood, N.Y.
- production under zone procedures at the Romark Global Pharma LLC facility within subzone 7P in Manati, Puerto Rico, which is currently under construction and will be used to produce finished pharmaceutical products and active ingredients
- an expansion of production under zone procedures at the Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas Inc. facility within FTZ 29 in Harrodsburg, Ky., adding another finished product to the scope of authority that already included automotive components
- an expansion of production under zone procedures within FTZ 177 at the Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana Inc. facility in Princeton, Ind., adding automotive vehicles to the scope of authority that already included light-duty passenger vehicles (pickup trucks, sport utility vehicles, minivans)
- an expansion of production under zone procedures within FTZ 8 at the Whirlpool Corporation facilities in Clyde and Green Springs, Ohio, adding foreign status materials and components to the scope of authority that already included standard and high-capacity washing machines using certain imported components