FTZ Board Approves New and Expanded Subzones, Considers New Requests
The Foreign-Trade Zones Board is accepting comments through Nov. 7 on the following.
- request for subzone status and notification of proposed production activity for the Valeo North America Inc. facility within FTZ 47 in Winchester, Ky., which is used for the final assembly of clutch and compressor components for the automotive industry
- request from the City and County of Denver, Colo., grantee of FTZ 123, for subzone status for the Lockheed Martin Corporation, Space Systems Company, facilities in Littleton, Colo.
In addition, the FTZ Board has approved the following actions.
- an expansion of subzone 18F at the Lam Research Corporation facilities in Fremont and Livermore, Calif.
- an expansion of subzone 143D at the Mitsubishi Chemical Carbon Fiber and Composites Inc. facilities in Sacramento, Calif.
- the establishment of subzone 127C at the BGM America Inc. facility in Marion, S.C.
- the establishment of subzone 163J at the LT Autos LLC facility in Ponce, Puerto Rico