AD/CV Notices: Request Admin Reviews, Furniture, Steel Grating, Candles
Request Admin Reviews. The International Trade Administration will accept through Nov. 30 requests for administrative reviews of the antidumping or countervailing duty orders or suspension agreements on the following goods for the periods Nov. 1, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015 (AD), and Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2014 (CV), unless otherwise indicated.
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Brazil, Korea, Mexico and Taiwan (AD)
- coated paper suitable for high-quality print graphics using sheet-fed presses from China and Indonesia (AD/CV)
- monosodium glutamate from China and Indonesia (AD; May 8, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015)
- seamless refined copper pipe and tube from China and Mexico (AD)
- steel concrete reinforcing bar from Mexico (AD; April 24, 2014, through Oct. 31, 2015) and Turkey (CV; Sept. 15 through Dec. 31, 2014)
- hot-rolled carbon steel flat products from China, Taiwan, Thailand and Ukraine (AD)
- cut-to-length carbon steel plate from China (AD) and Ukraine (AD suspension agreement)
- diamond sawblades from China (AD)
- fresh garlic from China (AD)
- lightweight thermal paper from China (AD/CV)
- paper clips from China (AD)
- polyethylene terephthalate film, sheet and strip from China and the United Arab Emirates (AD)
- pure magnesium in granular form from China (AD)
- refined brown aluminum oxide from China (AD)
- seamless carbon and alloy steel standard, line and pressure pipe from China (AD/CV)
- chlorinated isocyanurates from China (CV; Feb. 4 through Dec. 31, 2014)
- tow-behind lawn groomers and parts thereof from China (CV; Jan. 1 through Aug. 2, 2014)
Wooden Bedroom Furniture. The ITA and the International Trade Commission are initiating sunset reviews of the AD duty order on wooden bedroom furniture from China. These reviews will result in either the continuation or revocation of this order.
Steel Grating. In its sunset review of the AD and CV duty orders on steel grating from China, the ITC has determined that the revocation of these orders would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of material injury to an industry in the U.S. within a reasonably foreseeable time. As a result, these orders will soon be continued for five years.
Petroleum Wax Candles. The ITC plans to initiate in December a sunset review of the AD duty order on petroleum wax candles from China. This review will result in either the continuation or revocation of this order.