Job Opening: Senior Consultant
ST&R is looking a senior consultant in join its Customs and International Trade Consulting practice in Hong Kong, Shanghai & Guangzhou offices.
As a senior consultant, you will be providing assistance in handling a wide range of important duties:
- Perform supply chain structure, transaction value, and financial analysis
- Study supply chain structure, provide cost-shifting solutions to maximize duty savings
- Due diligence on documented evidence ensuring compliance of customs and trade regulations
- Conduct research on FTAs, local trade laws and regulations
- Participate in meetings and compile reports
- Provide advice and work with all internal and external to implement appropriate trade compliance project
- Conduct annual Customs audits for clients to ensure the projects are aligned with current policies & procedures
- University degree or above in relevant disciplines
- At least 2-4 years’ relevant working experience, preferably Customs, Trade or Compliance experience
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- A keen interest in conducting research and investigative work;
- Business acumen, and the ability to deliver insights and recommendations based on analysis;
- Strong project management and multi-tasking capabilities;
- Good interpersonal skill, independent, and self-motivated;
- Great attention to detail and analytical mind;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications;
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
- Immediate available/short notice is preferred;
What We Offer
How To Apply
Please apply with CV/Resume, cover letter indicating availability by email to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.