Using ACE Reports to Boost Compliance and Duty Savings
Webinar: 1.5 CCS Credits
Automated Commercial Environment reports contain invaluable data on company imports, exports, and other customs activity. U.S. Customs and Border Protection is continuing to add new reports, new reporting universes, and valuable data to existing ACE reports. This webinar will review how to leverage ACE report data to manage trade compliance, identify opportunities for duty savings, and discover potential problems, often prior to CBP inquiries.
- what’s new in ACE reports
- report coverage: entry summary, AD/CV, liquidation, reconciliation, statements
- navigating the ACE reporting tool
- using ACE to monitor import and export activity
- running reports
- saving and scheduling reports
- modifying reports to include data relevant to your operations
- ad hoc reporting
- exporting reports for analysis in other tools
- tips for successful reporting
TOM GOULD is Senior Director, Customs and International Trade, for Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. He is based in Los Angeles, where he has been involved with the international trade community since 1989, and is affiliated with ST&R’s San Francisco office. A licensed customs broker and certified customs specialist, he regularly advises clients on customs and international trade compliance matters, classification, origin determination, qualification for free trade agreements and special duty reduction programs, product safety and supply chain security.