The CTPAT Transformation – Refreshing and Reviving Your Security Program to Meet CBP’s New Standards
Webinar: 1 CCS Credit
The live webinar date has passed, but this webinar is available On Demand.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has finalized its revisions to the minimum security criteria for its CTPAT supply chain security program. CTPAT members must now implement these changes and prepare for the associated validations. This webinar will address the MSC changes and provide suggestions for seamless implementation.
- corporate security: security vision and responsibility, risk assessment, business partner security, and cybersecurity
- transportation security: conveyance and instruments of international traffic, seal security, procedural and agricultural security
- people and physical security: physical security, physical access controls, personnel security, education, training and awareness
- new best practices framework for CTPAT benefits
- validation preparation for old, strengthened, and new criteria
- corporate implementation and execution
Lenny Feldman concentrates his practice in complex issues pertaining to import and export compliance, penalty mitigation, supply chain security (including CTPAT), intellectual property, and other programs. He is recognized as a leading authority on CTPAT, serves on the MSC working group of CBP’s Commercial Customs Operations Advisory Committee, and has counseled hundreds of companies through the certification, validation, and revalidation processes.