Using New ACE Reports to Boost Your Business
Webinar: 1.5 CCS Credit
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has announced a plan to replace current trade data reports with new ACE reports. This webinar will explain the implications of this transition, including which of the new reports you will want to run and which you will need to modify so they include the data you need. We will also review ACE reporting in detail, including how to run reports, download reports to Excel or PDF, share reports with others, modify reports, and schedule reports to run and be sent to you automatically.
- how the replacement of everyone’s go-to report, AM-008, will impact ACE reporting
- timing of the elimination of old reports and availability of new reports
- understanding new detail and aggregate reports
- new information available in ACE entry summary reports
- inclusion of old entries filed in ACS, as well as new entries filed in ACE, in new reports
- how ACE reports will aid transition to CBP’s Centers of Excellence and Expertise
Mary Cagle is an Auditor for Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., resident in the Miami office. She represents clients undergoing customs audits, conducts mock audits and performs compliance reviews of importers to determine if they have systems in place to produce compliant transactions. She also supports clients involved in prior disclosures.
Tom Gould is Senior Director, Customs and International Trade, for Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A. He is based in Los Angeles, where he has been involved with the international trade community since 1989, and is affiliated with ST&R’s San Francisco office.