[Monthly Update] The Latest in Administration and Congressional Trade Actions
Webinar: 0.5 CCS Credit
Each month we will provide a 30 minute update covering how the latest administration and congressional trade actions could affect your business.
- NAFTA renegotiation: objectives and timeline
- possible revision of U.S.-Korea FTA
- potential import tariffs on steel and aluminum
- Generalized System of Preferences decisions on the horizon
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection trade enforcement actions
- reviews of trade deficits, free trade agreements, and preference programs
- border adjustment tax
- the Trans-Pacific Partnership without the U.S.
Nicole Bivens Collinson leads the International Trade and Government relations practice of Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A., and serves as managing principal of the Washington, D.C., office. She is also a member of the Firm's Operating Committee. Ms. Collinson has over 25 years of experience in government, public affairs and lobbying. She has drafted and guided the successful implementation of several pieces of key international trade legislation positively affecting the bottom line of many U.S. companies.